Monday, February 10, 2014

tender mercies

Gotta love those tender mercies, right?

Seriously though. I feel like I have the busiest schedule most days and it just about kills me. For instance, Monday's are the most stressful because I got dozens of notifications over canvas informing me on all I have to accomplish throughout the week. So today (Monday) I wrote down all my assignments, tests and quizzes for this week and I definitely had one of those moments were I just wanted to curl up and cry because of how overwhelmed I was feeling. To top it off I had to reject a date to go rock climbing, ROCK CLIMBING. I haven't been in forever and the fact I couldn't go didn't make me feel any better about the pile of homework and studying awaiting me.

But guess what? No, my teachers didn't decide to take it easy on me this week (unfortunately).... BUT two of my classes got cancelled this week. Hooray I have extra time to do homework! Yep, that sounds nerdy and weird but it is so true because I'm not kidding, without that extra 150 minutes I don't think I could accomplish what I need to.

So that's that. Thank the heavens and continue to say your prayers blessing me with motivation, strength and intelligence! I will need it.... especially for that Statistics test and news article that has to be submitted 24 hours from the start of the event....

No comments:

Post a Comment