Wednesday, October 23, 2013

the right track baby

Soooo I have about 5 minutes before a study group and I am the only one here, so what can I do with 5 minutes?! Share some exciting news! Yeah!
The exciting news... I'm on the right track baby! Why do I say this? Some may think it is small, some may think it is insignificant, but for me it was a total confidence booster!
You see, I just had a meeting with someone who works with "The Writing Fellows", an editing program here at USU and guess what she said about my paper?! She found nothing that needed to be improved! For a college paper on comparing two minor characters in two different Shakespeare plays, I would say that is pretty neat. And I am pretty happy about it. (:
Yep, that's it. I have some other stories from this weekend and a pretty crazy adventure from last night, but those will have to wait til another time.
 Have a Happy Wednesday people!

No comments:

Post a Comment