Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Good Weather & Big Smiles







This pic has nothing to do Saturday, but this is from when me and Rachel went on a double date Thursday to the Rock Haus and it just makes me happy to look at (: We are both just so happy! It is probably because we love to climb our cares away. Not to mention Rachel is some kind of climbing prodigy! She kills 5.12's. NOT KIDDING. What a babe. It is no wonder she gets a number everywhere she goes!!!



Honestly, the wind caves are SO SICK



I love how free Rachel looks!





Can we just take a moment to look at how cute we all are?? I LOVE these girls.


This is our "Strangle" dance

And this picture folks is my latest obsession. I am so so so incredibly blessed to have these two girls as roommates. I got so lucky. <3

This is another good one. It is just way cool okay??


Candid photos are the best kind of photos

I love Fall. I don't know if it's because it's the current season, but it's kind of my favorite lately.


Logan is gorgeous 

Happy Hikers!!!

I miss taking and editing pictures like this every week :(((
Missing my camera TONS. Can't wait until I can snag it when I head home this weekend!







Now that you have a taste of my Saturday, let me gloat about how fantastic it was.
We decided to go on a spontaneous hike Saturday with our new friends Brenton and Garrett. Those two boys are awesome. I like hanging out with them lots. Maybe the very first picture of the post is relevant because they are the boys we went on the date with! Anyways, they are just lots of fun and we all have a great time together. We just play silly games and laugh the entire time. For example, on our way down the trial we played follow the leader and it got pretty intense. There was lots of jumping, yoga postures, running, and weird noises. Haha me and Kenzie might have both had our struggles too. On one of the challenges I fell down a cliff and Kenzie broke a giant root she was doing a handstand on! Hahahaha we definitely fell to the ground after both incidences and laughed histarically until we cried (and maybe leaked in other areas too... hahaha!)
The Wind Caves are seriously way cool. I love that hike. It is not a stroll up the mountain, thats for sure, but it is a very fun one! I can't believe they were made from the wind, but nature is a beautiful mystery and one of my all time favorite pass times is spending time in it!
I am also stoked I got to do this hike when all the leaves are changing colors. Every second I felt so blessed to live in such a beautiful area and I cant count the number of times I commented on how incredible the view was.
ALSO, Logan has been getting pretty stinkin' cold the past couple weeks and this past Saturday could not have been a more perfect day for a hike! It was warm and sunny and had just the right amount of breeze to cool you off from climbing up a mountain!
All in all...
 Logan is gorgeous, the wind caves are cool, I have the best roommates ever, everything is better when you are laughing, and college is the funnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment