Monday, March 31, 2014

Mi sto muovendo Italia!!!

The title says it all guys.

I'M MOVING TO ITALY!

Today I got a confirmation from ISEP and yes, I am freaking out and kind of sort of really really loving life. 

Let's just ponder for a moment all the things that await me in Italia.... 

1. Italian cuisine. Pasta, pizza, gelato, assortments of cheeses, pastries, NUTELLA... seriously, need I say more?
2. The art and architecture. That culture you guys.... I love it. So very very much. 
3. All the beautiful surrounding cities. I can't wait to travel... may it be by train, plane, or boat.
4. The fashion. No joke kids, I am going to get to visit the editorial offices of Vanity Fair and Vogue Italia. Say whaaaaaat
5. The language. I may be lost and confused for a large portion, but I am sooooo not complaining about getting to listen to people speak to me in Italian. That language is beautiful. And I am going to get to learn to speak it. Sono così eccitat!!!!
6. Italian men. That one speaks for itself. 
7. I get to pretend like I am Lizzie Mcguire everyday. Hey Pablo, I'm coming for you ;)
8. I get to make friends from allllll over the world. Perks of Study Abroad. Holla
9. I'll be about 5 hours from Rome. Maybe I can find the piece of my heart I left there when I was thirteen. 
10. Adventures everyday. Whether it be exploring Milan, getting lost in a city, meeting someone new, going somewhere I have always dreamed.... everyday is going to be an adventure. And I look forward to all the ups and downs I know I will have each day. 

The list could go on and on. I am about to begin a wild journey. But that is what life is all about. Today is a good day. 

ciao 
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment