Monday, March 31, 2014

day dreaming.

Life just got a whole lot more distracting.
I am already day dreaming about the places I hope to see.

First there is Italy, of course.

  • Venice
  • Siena
  • Florence
  • Milan
  • Rome
  • Tuscany
  • Bologna
  • Bra
  • Lake Como
  • Cinque Terre
And then basically everywhere else....
  • Greece (Athens, Santorini)
  • Austria (Vienna, Salzburg
  • Belgium (Brussels) 
  • Czech Republic (Prague) 
  • Spain (Madrid, Barcelona) 
  • Hungry (Budapest)
  • Turkey (Istanbul)
  • Finland (Helsinki)
  • Germany (Berlin, Munich)
  • Ireland (Dublin)
  • Switzerland (Lugano, the Swiss Alps, Lauterbrunnen, Geneva, [I have a secret obsession with all things Switerland.... so anywhere will do really])
  • The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
  • England (London, Cornwall)
  • France (Paris)
  • Portugal (Lisbon)
  • Denmark (Copenhagen) 
  • Sweden (Stockholm, Gothenburg)
The fact that some of these will actually become my reality in a matter of months blows my mind. 

I want to become a traveler, not a tourist. 
I want to dive into every possible culture.
I want to eat bizarre food with happy people.




“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed 

by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. 

So throw off the bowlines. 

Sail away from the safe harbor. 

Catch the trade winds in your sails. 

Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Let's do it.
2014, you are my year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment