Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

It is 12:07 and I am already declaring today a good day. And why shouldn't I? You make the decision every morning whether or not the day its going to be good. Happiness is a choice. (: 

CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY.

Reasons why today is a Happy Tuesday:
  1. I got a goodnights rest... for once in my 1 month college career!
  2. This morning was nice and laid back. Rachel and I got to talk about life and such while I got ready for school. Our class wasn't until 10:30 so she came into my room and told me all about her previous night. Then I made myself cheesy eggs, ham, and a tortilla.
  3. My journalism class had a speaker who works with PR. She told us all about her experiences, tips for us, and she was seriously hilarious! I stayed after to introduce myself and thank her for her time and presentation. She was so cool! For real, she talked me into a major. I have been undeclared, thinking about journalism and maybe broadcasting. But after listening to her talk I feel inspired to follow that inking and pursue journalism!
    1. One of the reasons I came home and immedatily started blogging was becasue on of her tips was to WRITE WRITE WRITE. No matter how you do it. Blog, write in a journal, write a letter, ect. Just write!
  4. When I came home I had a letter on my bed from my Daddy. Sometimes he sends me mail just because and this was one of those times. Sometimes it's nice to know someone loves you, is thinking about you, and is grateful for you. 
  5. And these four things bring us to now. But the happiness continues because tonight is The Lumineers Concert with my BFFFFFFF Emily! Woohoo!!!
My mom is going to pick me up which is nice because its been awhile and when she calls I am typically busy so the conversation isn't too long. But now we are going to be in the car for an hour or two and I can tell her all about life and what not! Hopefully we can make a pit stop at Rio for Taco Tuesday on the way home. I am telling you, concerts and tacos can really make a day exciting.

I am currently jammin' to The Lumineers while I type this entry up! Seriously I am getting so pumped! I will surely be writing an entrance for that because I know its going to rock my world.

And that's what I have so far. Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope the day will measure up to you as it is measuring up for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment