Monday, September 8, 2014

My first week in Heaven

I arrived in Milan about 1 week ago and boy how has time already flown by! There is so much that is happened and I don't even know where to begin. Basically Tuesday-Thursday we had orientation (that was not super helpful because the people showing us around either 1) could hardly speak english 2) had suuuuuper thick accents... But whatever). My motto through this experience is "I'm in Italy, so it's chill." Friday we FINALLY got our Italian Cell Phones, hooray! no more lost friends haha. The biggest thing that has made this week awesome is the crew we do EVERYTHING with. Seriously, I am so grateful for the people I have met. Basically we travel around with 12 people at all times. Which makes things take FAR longer than it should haha but it is so worth it! The majority of us are from Boscovich (the building I live in) but we have two other smaller groups from two other apartments tag along with us. I love it. It is so funny because every other student here goes around town with like mayyyybe 2-3 roommates but when you see our crew coming down the street we look like a straight up gang. And I am so thankful I am part of it. Hanging with all these people all the time is always entertaining because none of us are remotely alike... and somehow that works really well for us! We have every personality type and together we have the greatest time! Since I have so much I want to say I am going to split this blog into probably 3 parts... Which means I am going to end this post now. Ciao! Be sure to catch my adventures and stories on this bloggy blog (:

No comments:

Post a Comment